7 Simple Fall Rituals
1. Create a fall-inspired altar
Decorate your altar or meditation space with branches, leaves, grains, pumpkins and flowers to celebrate the harvest and the abundance of the season. Add fall-colored candles, cozy blankets, and autumn scented essential oils like sweet orange, clove, cedarwood and cinnamon to your diffuser. You might add photographs of your passed loved ones and ancestors. Use our Clarity Crystal Grid and leave it on your altar for the season. Let your meditation space be a daily physical reminder of the intentions you set for the next half of the year.
2. Journal + reflect on the last six months
Both the Spring + Autumn Equinox are great times for reflection and re-evaluation as they mark the halfway points of the astrological year. Think about what you have achieved over the summer and what you intend to achieve over the next few months.
Get your journal and pen and write down these prompts:
• What are some things I've accomplished and intentions that have manifested since the Spring Equinox?
• What limitations do I need to break free from?
• What parts of my life need to be brought back into balance?
3. Smoke cleanse yourself and your home
Using incense, Palo Santo, Cedar or other dried herbs, smoke wash yourself and your home to cleanse any negative or stagnant energy. Open your windows to let the fall fresh air in and pushing negative energy out. As you walk and fan the smoke, set the intention of purification and joy and repeat a little affirmation of that intention either quietly in your head or out loud.
• "I cleanse this space of all that no longer serves."
• "I only allow abundance, peace, joy and love into my aura."
4. Work with divination tools
It is said that during the fall season, the veil between the spiritual world and the earthly realm is thin, and therefore we experience increased intuition, coincidences, and more profound spiritual connections. This is a great time to tap into the world of divination with Tarot or Pendulums. Use these tools to receive deeper insight and guidance from your higher self and your spirit guides if that resonates!
5. Make a new fall playlist
Autumn ushers in an unmistakeable energy of melancholy as we say goodbye to the sunny summer days and prepare for "hibernation." Make a new playlist that raises your vibe when you're feeling low, or a soft playlist to embrace the slowness of this season.
6. Crystals for balance + peace
Work with crystals that support your intentions of purifying, finding balance, energy protection and peace. Some crystals that are perfect for the autumn equinox and throughout the season are:
• Selenite - to remind you of your inner light in times of darkness
• Clear Quartz - for powerful energy clearing
• Labradorite - to remind you of your inner magic and intuitive abilities
• Smoky Quartz - to clear negativity from the mind, the body and the space around us
7. Bake something cozy
What's better than the smell of something spiced and warm filling your home? Celebrate the harvest by baking fresh bread or cozy desserts. Make it a special event and enjoy it with your loved ones!
What are some of your favorite fall rituals to ring in the new season?
Sign Up for our email list to be the first to know about new posts like this!